- AIMAbout us
- Aircraft InteriorsOur Product Range
- Contact UsSales / After Sales
AIM Composites Ltd Mechanical Physical Test Facility
We have the capability of testing composite and bonded metallic materials and construction using testing methods to national standards (eg EN, ISO, BS, ASTM etc) for a wide range of material properties:-
• Flexural, shear, tension & compression strengths of composite laminates
• Peel, skin, shear & compression, core shear & compression, impact strengths of composite shear strength of bonded composite and metallic core structures.
• Determination of glass transition temperature for composite materials by DMA.
• There is also the capability for determination of physical characteristics (eg resin content, flow, gel time etc) of composite prepreg materials & film adhesives.